Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Friday was fabulous! I got my manicure and pedicure then window-shopped while my nails dried. I wasn't overly impressed with the manicure, but it was nice to be pampered for a little bit.

Then I came home and played with Soxy for a while before getting ready for dinner with D. The Wooden Angel was absolutely fabulous!! I had the prime rib and D had a blueberry-barbequed pork, it was delicious. The service was fabulous and the prices reasonable...we will definitely go back.

After dinner we came home and hung out with Soxy for a little bit before calling it a night.

On Saturday D took his car to the shop and I picked him up and we went to breakfast. After breakfast D went to Verizon to get a new cell phone and I dropped him off to get his truck as I had a bridal shower to attend.

It was a very nice shower and we had a very nice time especially since it was the first time most of us got to see the bride's new home. When I got home we waited out the storm and ran to Kohl's for a couple of things we needed while we had a discount.

Today we didn't do much of anything. I ran to the store this afternoon for some groceries and picked up things to do my own manicures since I wasn't thrilled with the one I received on Friday.

No comments: