Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hodge-Podge of a Post / Help Dress Me for 20th Reunion

I have several things to mention, but didn't want to do it in multiple posts:

1. I found an old written journal today...flipping through I finally found out what day I started blogging--January 16, 2003. I have been blogging for over 5 years. With so many crashes, domain changes, etc. I didn't have a clue, so I guess it was good I wrote it down. :-)

2. Contractors get on my last nerve. I am still waiting on one bid from 3 weeks ago and another said they would price out the work with and without plants because it may be cheaper for us to buy the plants ourselves. The only bid he sent was with plants, tough to compare since the other bid came in without plants.

3. I have decided to go to my 20th high school reunion on Friday night. The dress code is business casual and I'm stumped. I have 5 potential outfits, but need some input from the Internets...here are my choices (and if I can coerce D later, I will post pictures):
A. White short-sleeved blouse with navy blue/white pinstriped slacks; white sandals
B. Turquoise short-sleeved blouse with grey/turquoise striped slacks; no idea on shoes
C. Ivory silk t-shirt with black/ivory pinstriped slacks; black sandals
D. Ivory silk t-shirt with brown/coral herringbone slacks; brown sandals
E. White short-sleeved black/turquoise polka-dot blouse with black slacks; black sandals

Well, Internets help dress me for my reunion!!! I will definitely post photos of the winning outfit if I can't get photos of all of them for you to judge. The reunion is Friday night so I need to know by Friday noon so I can press and dress!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the fact that you're calling them "slacks" proves that you are, indeed, old enough for a 20-year high school reunion!! Ha! (just kidding!)

I would go with option D. ivory blouse w/ the earthtone slacks.

HAve a great time!

Chris said...

I would so love to help, however I can hardly dress myself. I'm sure you will make the right choice.

Liberty said...

I just love earth tones. I'm voting with Aimee.

(PS It won't matter what you wear you'll be fabulous and everyone will be glad to see you.)

Anonymous said...

You can probably guess I would go with B because I would think it has the most "oomph"...LOL

Anonymous said...

You don't know me (that I know of)... I'm here via Firewalk.. Id' go with D. Sounds pretty. My 20th is in a couple years yet. That's very odd to me. *sigh*