Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reunion Recap

Last night I was able to catch up with many friends from school and reconnect with many that I had lost touch with recently. It was a fabulous time for all involved, as far as I can tell. I passed on my email and blog address to several people and hope that they will keep in touch. Just a few notes to some folks:

- Keri, I missed you last night and hope that you recover quickly from your surgery
- Chris, So great to catch up and reconnect. Let's try not to lose touch this time
- Keith & Sofia, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy you are engaged!!
- Kim, So great to catch up and see you again! Next time bring photos of your children
-Khristine, Good luck planning your wedding & wishing you a lifetime of happiness
- Chuck, Don't be a stranger. It's really bad when I can't even recognize someone who was one of my dearest friends in high school!

There are so many others I caught up with and can't list them all. The girls did a fabulous job of planning a great party for all of us to catch up at. Thank you ladies for doing a fabulous job!!

Today was our nephew's birthday party and that was great fun also.

No comments: