Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and taking a moment to remember those who have died for our freedom.

We had some friends over yesterday for a cookout and game night. It was lots of fun. Today, my parents came over to help me stain the fence...we didn't get very far before the rain started and we had to stop. I went out once the rain stopped and tried to finish. Oops, didn't realize until I came back in completely exhausted that it was an ozone-action day and neither my father or myself are supposed to be out in this weather...could explain my 2-hour nap when I finally came in. Now D is on his way home, he actually had to go into work today, which was no fun for him.

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

Rob Carr said...

I don't remember how I spent my weekend.

I watched Spectacular Spider-Man from 9:30 to 10, but the next half-hour was a repeat I'd seen before. I went to the hospital to see my father-in-law, and I think I took some photographs. Other than that, no idea...

And I don't drink or take drugs. Just not memorable, I guess.