Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Flu

I hate being sick in the summer. Especially when I felt fine yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night freezing, then a few hours later sweating. Now I just ache all over (and I'm not sure what's from being sick and what's from my first workout in 9 months). And, I must say that dry heaves suck when you're drunk, but they are even worse when you are sick and everything hurts. And D is out of town for work tonight, so I have no one to pamper and take care of me either. Soxy has only one tool in her first aid kit...puppy kisses. They are great but she lays on top of me to give them. She is 54 lbs and my chest/lungs really hurt more than anything.

Dry, warm, sunny weather would definitely help, but it's not in the forecast for quite a while. :-(

No comments: