Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend was very nice. Friday I did some running around and purchased a bunch of items for my 'summer project' organizing the house. Once D got home I made dinner and we hung out.

Saturday, we left around 9:30 for the lake. After a quick stop at Starbucks we were off. We made the trip in just under 3 hours.

It was great to see everyone. It was especially fun playing with my Godson. He's already one. We went to Eddie's Grill for lunch and then hung out by the pool.

It was wonderful to be there for my cousin. He won the golf tournament for the first time!! He's only 3 months older than me so we grew up together...he's also the father of my Godson.

The drive home was uneventful and my Dad had stayed with Soxy for a couple of hours so she was sleeping when we got home.

Unfortunately, we are still putting drops in her eyes and she feels the need to fight me every step of the way. Saturday night was so bad that I had an intense breathing attack that led to several "grey outs" according to D. Sunday morning I felt better, but not fabulous.

Sunday we did a bit of running around and went to breakfast. We got home just in time for me to meet Boston for coffee and to see "Sex and the City". Absolutely fabulous movie!! I couldn't imagine a better storyline for each of the girls.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Tell me what did you do fun over the weekend?

No comments: