Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged by Liberty

Thanks to Liberty I have been tagged for this meme...and only because it is Liberty will I play along.

The Rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

WARNING: I am an extremely boring person of late, so don't be surprised if you are bored.

My quirks:

1. Every morning after checking email, I go through my Blogroll and visit everyone's site on it to see what you are up to.

2. I have a specific order for doing the laundry...if I do it differently I forget to add something (i.e. fabric softener, OxyClean, etc.).

3. I spend 10-15 minutes every morning in bed with Soxy just talking to her and petting her. In our house this is called QPT (Quality Puppy Time).

4. In order to relax enough to fall asleep, I play solitaire on my Palm.

5. Even when I'm not on a schedule, I set one for myself or I will accomplish nothing.

6. The reason I never have 10 nice fingernails is that I use them as tools to open things. I know it's wrong, but I do it anyway.

Tagging:
Anyone willing to play along...leave me a comment or drop me an email so I can check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't find that so boring...I'd play along but I am worse than boring that and I'm trying to figure out my typepad again. They changed it on me.