Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Phase II of Getting Back in Shape Begins TODAY!!

OK, so I've blogged about getting back in shape by going to the gym. I love it. About killed myself yesterday trying to keep up with a workout routine I downloaded onto my iPod, but I'm "resting" today as the program says. However, I gave myself a one month leeway on tracking what I ate and drank. Since today is February 1, it is time to start writing down everything I eat and drink. If I do this correctly, the weight should start coming off. I am 22 lbs above my goal weight. I have never had to diet before in my life, because I was always active. I still am not calling this a diet because, if done correctly, it will be a life-long way of eating and exercising that I will find enjoyable and easy to maintain.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: