Friday, January 6, 2012

First Post of 2012

If anyone is still reading, please say Hello! I will continue to blog even with no responses, but would love to know there is an audience, no matter how small still out there.

I was blessed to have D home for almost 3 whole weeks over the holidays. He might have been working for part of it, but he was in the house and I got to see him. Now we are back to his crazy travel schedule.

2012 started the same way 2011 ended...I still have no answers on my medical issues and my symptoms aren't getting any better. I have slowed down my posts here because I hate to type "I don't feel good" posts all the time, but it's either that or "I'm writing my dissertation"...I need some outside interests or fun Soxy stories to tell you about. I will leave you with a picture of Soxy after playing in the snow.


4 comments:

MC said...

Still reading! Happy New Year!

Maribeth said...

Still here and still reading!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I'm still here and reading too. Wishing you all the best in 2012.

Kathy Howe said...

I'm here!!