Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions: How I did in 2011 and What I hope for in 2012

2011: 
1. FINISH my dissertation; even it if kills me. This did not happen, I submitted Chapter 1 right before Christmas break. However, my proposal was approved, so that's a start....Will be moving this to 2012
  
2. Blog more regularly; shooting for at least once a week. OK, maybe once a month. Will try harder. How can I write a dissertation on blogging without being a good blogger myself. 
  
3. Eat healthier and get back in shape. Ate somewhat healthier...once again health concerns stopped me from getting back in shape. 
  
4. Spend more time with family and friends. I tried, I really tried. I hope I succeeded to some extent. 
  
5. Be the person Soxy thinks I am and live my life so I don't have any regrets. Again, I tried, I really tried...but she has such high expectations of me. 




What I hope to accomplish in 2012:


1. Get healthy...find the underlying cause of my medical problems and fix it! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.


2. FINISH my dissertation; and it might kill me, but it will be done. 


3. Eat healthier and get back in shape. 


4. Spend more time taking care of the little things that need to be done. 


5. Focus more on family and friends...even if it is a phone call or email, I need to stay in touch with those I love and that love me. 


What are your resolutions / goals for the New Year? 

No comments: