Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wonderful Christmastime!!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! I hope everyone else had a nice time, as well.

We started Christmas Eve by heading to church for a wonderful service. Then, it was off to my cousin's house.

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve at my cousin's house where my Dad's family gets together every year to celebrate. It was a wonderful time, as always. It is great to see everyone and catch up and watch the kids grow up so quickly. It's also a great time to discuss plans for the family vacation (yes, we all go away together for 5 days). 


Christmas morning, I got up early to put the ham in the oven and make final preparation for my immediate family, and my aunt, to come over for Christmas breakfast. I pulled out my Mrs. Claus apron to make and serve breakfast!


After breakfast we exchanged presents and visited for a while. Soxy had to help open all of the presents.



Then it was time for my brother to head to his in-laws and for us to head down to visit D's family. It was a great time as always. The kids are getting so big and seemed to have a very good Christmas.



Then it was the drive back home to crawl in to bed and be thankful for another wonderful Christmas with family!

No comments: