Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Snow

Where is all this snow going to go when it melts? I have no idea. Busy day...without much accomplished.

Quick list:

- we went out to breakfast
- picked up my prescription and some groceries
- looked for a new kitchen table and daybed for the 2nd guest bedroom; found nothing
- started laundry (did not get it all done)
- started cleaning (did not get it all done)
- returned a faucet to Home Depot to purchase same one with the correct finish at Lowe's
- had the stitches removed from my thumb
- made a pizza for dinner because it was too late to make the steaks
- watching the Olympics for the first time this year; just saw America win gold in Bobsledding and am really enjoying the Canadian ice dancers as I type

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Wait.....had the stitches removed from my thumb? What happened??? Hope you are well. I've been so busy that if you did post about this, I missed it.
e woke to more snow here too.
Boy am I ready for spring!

cassie-b said...

And have a nice day today. Maybe you can fix those steaks today