Saturday, January 30, 2010

Belated Blog Anniversary...1/16/03

I find it hard to believe that I started blogging seven years ago, but I have. Unfortunately, due to name changes and formatting changes, I have lost quite a bit of my blog files.

I have met some fabulous people and many I consider friends thanks to my blog. I would like to especially say thanks to Firewalk who set up my original blog and kept me up and running for the most part when I was using MT.

Seven years...that may be the longest I've committed to anything in my life. ;-)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! I've changed names and formats (countless times!) and lost files, too. Kind of sad. AND I don't really know when I started anymore. That's the most sad to me. LOL. But it is fun to keep up with so many of the same people from the very early days. :)

Good to see you sticking in there with us old timers, k!

Kristin Wolfe said...

The only reason I know the date is that I have a "traditional" journal with the notation...tonight Firewalk (his real name though) finished setting up my blog. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a clue!

Maribeth said...

Well Happy Blogoversary! Glad to have met you and shared in your world!

cassie-b said...

Happy belated blogaversary. 7 years is a good long time. I'll be celebrating my 6th in a couple of months. Glad to have met you by way of your blog.