Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kitchen Remodel...Update

This weekend was spent finishing our kitchen remodel! D and I grouted the tile that he and his dad installed two or so weeks ago. We also caulked and I was able to put the kitchen back together today. If I think of it I will take pictures to post tomorrow. We went from a "sunny yellow" to a "cinnamon" we finished a natural stone backsplash and put down a Silestone countertop to replace the white formica one. We swapped out the hardware for oil-rubbed bronze as opposed to the brass and chrome. I love it!! I will post pictures as soon as I take them. D thinks he has some pictures of the old kitchen so I can post before and after pictures.

2 comments:

cassie-b said...

It sounds great. I'll be waiting for the pictures.

Cas

Mo Evans said...

Just looked at the pictures. Very nice! Between this and seeing another friend's kitchen remodel, this makes me want to remodel our kitchen now!