Monday, December 8, 2008

No Longer Anonymous...

I've been found by a couple of my students. I don't know how they did it, but they have found my blog...

*waves* Hi guys!

Although I keep my work completely separate from my blog, I may have to figure out how to password protect certain posts in the future.

I am darn impressed that they have managed to find my site, as I have tried and couldn't do it...many times...oh well, the younger ones are so much better at this technology stuff than us old folks (even though I was a Web designer for years).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids - they seem to know everything about computers and the internet!

Anonymous said...

Aw come on, I haven't talked to you for how many years and I found you too. It's really not all that hard. Smiles!!! Rachel