Well, I had to do some digging through my archives to find my 2008 resolutions to provide an update...unfortunately most of them were not met. I will be posting my 2009 resolutions and hopefully will do much better this year.
First a recap on my 2008 Resolutions:
1. Spend more time with D. And this year we have a plan...date night every other week. (Started out good, didn't end that way...I took on too much this last semester.)
2. Meet deadlines better...I spent most of break working in an online class that I start teaching next week. (Did a little better with this, but the overload of work did not help make this easier or too successful.)
3. Spend more time with family and friends. (Once again, started out good but didn't end this way.)
4. Take better care of me, whether it's eating better, working out, or just having some 'down' time. (No down time...gained weight...not good at all.)
And now, for my 2009 Resolutions:
1. Study hard and pass Comprehensive Exams in May.
2. Get back in shape...I am currently at my highest weight ever! This last semester was stressful and I stress eat.
3. Spend more time with D and Soxy...at least pay them more attention when we are together.
4. Work harder at making my students learn how to learn instead of just sharing information.
5. Spend more time with family and friends--especially those not in my program.
6. Get to Virginia to meet the newest member of my family...she was born in June and I still haven't met her.
OK, I've showed you mine, leave a comment and show me yours. ;-)