Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Lame Weekend of Studying & Grading

To be honest, I am amazed that anyone stops by to read anymore. Even I'm bored with my life, and I'm living it. This weekend was another weekend of grading papers and working on my own assignments for my classes.

The highlight of the weekend was going to dinner with D and some of his friends from school. It was nice to see them again and catch up. We went to Bravo and I definitely ate too much...but it was yummy.

Don't get me wrong when I say I'm bored with my life. I love what I am studying and I love teaching...but it's tough to come up with anything interesting to say to those that aren't in my program. What I'm mostly bored with is the monotony of my life. I would love something random and radical to happen just to spice things up a bit. I'm not one for monotony...

No comments: