Because I haven't put up much of substance lately, I figured I'd do a quick run-down of life in bullet form:
- Soxy is doing much better...her follow-up to her surgery is Friday and we're expecting a clean bill of health.
- D is officially a graduate of the MBA Program!! So proud of him!
- My Aunt and Uncle were in to visit from New Mexico this past week...always great to see them because it is never often enough.
- Working on a baby afghan for their great-granddaughter who was born in June...I got a late start.
- Last week D and I accomplished a lot of projects around the house with a few being finished up this weekend, with D's parents help.
- Looking at a vacation over Spring Break in March before the fun of exams and the dissertation begins.
- I am starting my last semester of classes for my PhD. in two weeks!
- I am currently prepping to teach 3 classes at 2 different schools this semester and looking forward to all of them. Luckily, one is only 10 minutes from home.
- I started an exercise and nutrition routine (I refuse to say diet as I hope to keep it up) but was sidetracked last week and am now sick, but hope to start again soon.
- Those of you who know me or have been reading a while won't be near as shocked at this statement as those who don't know about my "medical" stories...my throat is currently bleeding and I am eating very soft foods and drinking lots of tea with honey right now...not exactly on the nutrition track.
- I have organized every room and closet in the house, minus the office, and love the fact that I can find things and stuff doesn't fall on my head whenever I open a closet door.
OK, your turn...in list form, what is going on with you?