Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eye Issues

Wow, eventually, I'm going to share some good news or something of interest on this blog...I promise. Today, however, is not that day. Yesterday I woke up with my right eye all red...not bloodshot, just red. It was a little sore, but I didn't think twice about it after all, I'm on blood-thinners. Today, I woke up and the eye is still red, it hurts, and my vision is blurry. Luckily, I was able to get an appointment with my doctor for this afternoon. I will keep you posted, but please send good vibes my way this afternoon. **UPDATE** I have a Subconjunctival Hemorrhage in my left eye. I just have to let it heal on its own with cold compresses and artificial tears. It definitely could've been a lot worse. The doctor said there is no damage to the eye.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Oh shoot! I've got my fingers crossed!