How did I do on my 2010 resolutions?
1. Get back in shape and lose the weight my doctor's are telling me to lose (10 lbs, not too bad). Determined not to have another hospital stay by listening to my doctors.
Did not do so great with this...but I have a legitimate reason--my doctors didn't release me to start working out again until October.
2. Start, and hopefully finish, my dissertation...it is time to become gainfully employed again.
Still working on my proposal...moving slower than I thought it would. Will be moving this forward to 2011.
3. FOCUS (on anything and everything). I need to regain my focus, I have not had much in the latter part of 2009.
Got better, but not great.
4. Spend less time with Facebook. This may be my toughest one as I LOVE Facebook; I may even start blogging on a regular basis again, since that is part of my dissertation!
Somewhat better on the blogging, definitely not better on Facebook.
5. Spend LOTS more time with my family. None of us are getting any younger, and I really do love and like my family. More time definitely with D and Soxy...as they are most important to me.
Did better than in 2009, but would still like to spend more time with them. It became more difficult as D took a job where he is gone most weekdays...flying, so he doesn't come home as much as when he drove.
And now, my 2011 Resolutions:
1. FINISH my dissertation; even it if kills me.
2. Blog more regularly; shooting for at least once a week.
3. Eat healthier and get back in shape.
4. Spend more time with family and friends.
5. Be the person Soxy thinks I am and live my life so I don't have any regrets.