Thursday, December 2, 2010

Update on Life...Again

It seems like all I do around here anymore is post bulletted lists of updates on life. Once again, that is what I have come to do...
  • Still working on my proposal...so thought I'd be done by now.
  • Have the inside of the house completely decorated for Christmas...now if it would quit snowing long enough for me to put up the outside decorations.
  • Have not even thought about writing up the cards for this year...so you have time to get on the list if you'd like one. Just email me with your address.
  • All presents that have been purchased and received have been wrapped; still waiting for a few to come in the mail.
  • Have my 3rd or 4th cold of the season, already...sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • Missing D, but he has one more trip this year and then I get him at home until after New Year's.
  • Spent my Black Friday with my cousin's, as always. Had a great time! Took my niece this year, it was an adventure.
  • Finished cardiac rehab and felt great; working out with my neighbor once I beat this cold. It hurts to breathe normally, not going to over-exert myself right now.
  • Soxy is mad at me as the tree is up in her favorite room, and I had to put the baby gate up to keep her out. Not that she would intentionally damage the tree, but her tail has a mind of its own; and she seems to have no control over it.
  • Spent Thanksgiving with D's family, but stopped at my parents on the way home. It was nice to see everyone.
  • Mom is really sick, D is out of town, as is my brother, so it is up to my Dad to take care of Mom, check on me, and check on my sister-in-law...as that is what my parents do.
  • Am making a New Year's Resolution now to blog more than 1x/month!
What is going on with you? How is your holiday shopping and planning coming?

2 comments:

Marianne Pysh said...

I'm very impressed... You've been busy despite being sick! I haven't done a lick of shopping, decorating or baking. How's that for being a scrooge? I'm glad you're feeling better!

cassie-b said...

Such a busy season!
I'm working diligently on Christmas preparations. The tree is trimmed, and a few gifts are wrapped.

Smokey Joe (my cat) is loving it. Me - not so much. It's just a lot of work. I'll be glad when the day comes. That's the best part.