Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Think I'm Ready for Christmas...

Presents are bought and wrapped
Tree and house are decorated
Sweater is bought for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Cards are mailed...finally!!
Snow is falling; weather is too cold
Ham is bought for Christmas morning. I get to host my family's Christmas celebration this year; am excited but sad because I get to host because my Mother has pneumonia and shouldn't be doing anything until she heals completely!

What are your plans for Christmas?

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

I just have a few more things to get and then it is a quiet, warm day filled with loving family, good food and wine, and happy times.

cassie-b said...

Gifts are done - wrapped and under the tree. Now if I can just stop this "one more thing-one more thing", which I do every Christmas, I'd be finished.
Have a wonderful holiday.