Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time to be Thankful!

Today, as I prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I want to take a moment to be thankful for all that I have. In no particular order, I am thankful for:

* My husband, D, and how my life has been changed because of him
* Soxy...no more needs to be said about my wonderful dog
*My family...parents, brother; D's parents, brother, niece and nephew; my cousins; my aunts and uncles; D's aunts and uncles
* My students and my colleagues
* The house that I live in is warm and comfortable
* My life...as questionable as my health is, I am still here
* My doctors
* The understanding of everyone as I deal with these most recent health issues including my bosses, my publisher, my family and friends
* My degree
* My friends who are like family
* My blog readers (if any are left). Thanks for the inspiration to write

Happy Thanksgiving to all! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Thanksgiving out your way!
Stay safe and warm and enjoy.

MC said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!