Monday, January 7, 2013

First Update on My Year of FOCUS

FOCUS on family:
- Drove my husband to the airport at 5 am just to spend a little bit more time with him.
- Had dinner with my parents tonight. Just the three of us. So nice. Dad will be coming over tomorrow to help me get the boxes down so I can start packing up the Christmas decorations this week; that way, when D comes home, we can actually have fun.

FOCUS on finding a job:
- Bought an "interview suit" this weekend, just in case I get an interview.
- Bought a leather messenger bag for when I land that new job.
- Agreed to "guest lecture" as a trial run for a position at my alma mater
- Sent emails to friends and family that might be able to help me out.

Still more work to be done; but starting with these two areas.

No comments: