Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Great Time at the Lake...

 I had a fabulous time with my family last week / weekend, but I am now paying for it. As our annual trip arrived I had not completed my proposal as I had set the goal to do . My cousin, her husband, and her daughter came up the Saturday before and I was too busy playing with her daughter and catching up with her and her husband to do much work.

The reunion was great, except for the fact that I'm an idiot!! Seems I put sunblock everywhere but on my chest. Saturday I realized that my chest had blistered like crazy. Luckily, my cousin is a nurse and told me how to treat it and not to worry too much.

All in all we had a great time laying by the pool, hanging out as a family, and doing a bar crawl. Can family reunions get any better than that?

Here is a picture of all of the girls in the family...in our cool t-shirts my cousin designed!



And because we hadn't taken our 5-year anniversary picture yet, we also did that at the reunion, in our cool t-shirts.

As always it was a fabulous time with the family. I'm already missing everyone.

1 comment:

Marianne Pysh said...

Looks & sounds like fun- except for the sunburn part! (got aloe?)

I love your 5 year anniversary picture- you guys are so cute!