I've been tagged by Vito for 2 memes...the first one is:
The first tag is to open my photo folder to you all. Here are the official rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog tellin’ them ’bout it.
This picture is from my Godson's baptism. The priest was explaining the entire process and exactly what was going to happen to both families. It is a unique process in that everyone can follow along, even those that aren't Catholic. I was so proud to be asked to be Frankie's Godmother.
The second meme is:
In the second meme, Uncle Vito wants me to share 7 random things about myself. Here they are:
1. I am German, but hate sauerkraut.
2. I cannot imagine my life without D.
3. I have been dealing with migraines since a car accident in 1998/1999...I really can't remember.
4. My first dog was a Beagle mix named Sox. My second dog is a Lab/Border Collie mix named Soxy...the second was rescued and was already named when we rescued her.
5. I have worn glasses or contacts since I was 2 years old.
6. My favorite drink is still a Jack and Coke...even though I hardly drink anymore.
7. My dissertation topic is going to be about Interpersonal Relationships and the Internet...blogging, online dating, gaming, email, and business relationships...I will be a royal pain in the butt with questions and surveys for all of my online friends.
I am now supposed to tag 7 people to do this meme...but leave me a comment if you would like to play along. :-)
Ok, so I am going to pass both of these on to the following: