Thursday, November 6, 2008

Updates...In bullet form

- I finally was able to watch Obama's acceptance speech and McCain's concession speech. Both were very impressive. If McCain had spoke like that more often during the campaign, we might have had a closer race. I did keep up with the results on MSNBC, but I couldn't watch the speeches as I was grading essays.

- I am very proud of America in choosing the best candidate for the job.

- I am swamped with papers to grade and need to start writing my papers. The semester is wrapping up quickly and I have so much to do yet.

- They upped my meds on Tuesday. I am now taking 3 nerve-blockers & 3 muscle relxants a day. Needless to say, I am very tired all the time. That makes it hard to focus.

- I am going in for the nerve-block shots next week. I'm not thrilled about it, but hopefully this will get me off the meds and allow me to focus.

- D comes home from a 3-day business trip tonight. I'm happy!

- Have 2 classes to teach next semester and have a contract for a third, but I'm not sure what to do as I sit for exams in May.

- I need to get back into shape soon. I'm just not sure where to start...any thoughts?

And finally...How are you doing? I have been trying to keep up with blogs, but can't say I've been an active commentor or reader. Hopefully, I will get back to fun things soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on classes as things wrap up. It sounds like you are busy, busy, busy. I hope the pain-blocker shots help as well. Being on lots of meds that make you tired can't be helping with your busy schedule. Take care!

Maribeth said...

All is well with me, I hope the pain blocker shots work!